OUR BREATHALYSER GUARANTEE
EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY FOR UP TO A LIFETIME
We take pride in the quality and integrity of our breathalyzers, and it's important to us that you get the most out of using our products. With this commitment in mind, we will extend the warranty of your AlcoSense Breathalyzer as long as you keep it calibrated every 6 months from the date of purchase.
Calibrate your breathalyser every 6 months from the date of purchase and AlcoSense will extend the manufacturer's warranty for as long as the service or calibrations are maintained
Calibrate your breathalyser every 6 months from the date of purchase and AlcoSense will extend the manufacturer's warranty for up to 5 years from the original purchase date
BREATHALYSER CALIBRATION MANAGEMENT
EASY WAY TO EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY
Sign up for a Breathalyser Management Plan and save time and money each year. It's the easiest way to get your breathalyser calibrated every 6 months, and saves you the hassle of booking it in each time.
As long as you continue to calibrate it every 6 months from the date you purchased your breathalyser, you'll continue to be covered under the AlcoSense Guarantee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must register your product warranty on My Andatech within 6 weeks of purchase. You can register the serial number as well as upload your proof of purchase on to My Andatech. By registering your product, you'll also get calibration reminders every 6 months for your unit.
- You must calibrate your breathalyser with Andatech every 6 months from the date of purchase. Calibrations must be booked in online and breathalysers must be sent back to us for calibration. This is important as it's when our technicians can inspect your breathalyser and maintain its accuracy and condition.
- No additional purchase is necessary in order for your breathalyser to be eligible for the AlcoSense Guarantee, as long as all other conditions are fulfilled.
- This covers products in Australia only.
- Calibrations must be performed by an Andatech technician.
- All terms, conditions and exclusions of our standard manufacturer's warranty apply.
- If a unit cannot be repaired, we reserve the right to replace the unit with a current equivalent model.
- Units not calibrated within 7 months from date of purchase or last calibration will lose the eligibility for the extended warranty.
- This warranty is not transferrable.