Made for the busy working professional, the AlcoSense Zenith+ features an industrial grade fuel cell sensor that provides fast and accurate BAC test results. Designed with a built-in retractable mouthpiece for personal breath testing, the Zenith+ is the ultimate breathalyser for personal convenience.
- Large, industrial-grade fuel cell sensor which provides accurate, alcohol-specific readings
- Remains stable even with multiple consecutive tests
- Australian Standards AS3547 Certified
- Built-in personal mouthpiece
- MODEL NO.: ALS-ZENITHPLUS
- BAC RANGE: 0.000% - 0.200%BAC
- SENSOR TYPE: FxCell3
- ACCURACY: ±0.005%BAC at 0.050%BAC
- WARM UP TIME: 5 seconds ~ 2 minutes
- RESPONSE TIME: Within 10 seconds
- RECYCLE TIME: 10 seconds
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: 5 – 40°C
- POWER SUPPLY: 2 x AAA Batteries (Alkaline Only)
- MOUTHPIECES: 5 mouthpieces supplied (please note this unit is only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces), built-in personal mouthpiece
- MEMORY CAPACITY: None
- RESULT READING: 0.000% to 0.200%BAC
- CERTIFICATION: Australian Standard AS3547
- CALIBRATION FREQUENCY: Australian Standards Requirement: Every 6 months
- DISPLAY: Back-lit LCD
- FEATURES: 3 decimal place reading, flow control, auto power off, test counter
- INCLUDES: User manual, mouthpieces, batteries, carry pouch
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 85g including batteries
- DIMENSIONS: H: 105mm, W: 50mm, D: 15mm
I have had a AlcoSense Zenith+ for a number of years now and would thoroughly recommend them. Well worth the $ outlay. Have bought a further 3 units for members of my extended family as gifts. These are gifts that keep on giving, hopefully for many years to come.
Thanks for a great product. Easy to use, accurate and well worth the purchase.
Well done. The product is very accurate and reliable.
Wow, What an awesome little breathalyzer this one is! Having owned and been a personal breathalyzer user since the early days of disposable crystals in a bag type that turn red indicating either alcohol is present or is not, to early "personal digital" units requiring 8x AA batteries that lasted a week "maybe" that I would NEVER trust due to the massive variation between tests and their complete inability to detect any alcohol after a few hours even if your BAC is actually still well over .05BAC, (ALL regularly calibrated when applicable) through to the early AlcoLimit Enforcer 2, then enforcer 3 (both actually great units that were quite accurate but I'd never truly trust for fine results) then an AlcoLimit defender, Bactrack S80 Pro (the best up till now) and now onto the awesome Andatech AlcoSense ZENITH +... WOW! This is next level making even my S80 look like a toy in comparison, I've never seen such repeatable accuracy, these are awesome, so much so after extensive testing at home I've bought an optional 5yr calibration plan to keep it spot on, I couldn't recommend these more highly to anyone who is actually serious about BAC% testing, if you want a toy that will lie to you and tell you you're just under the limit so feel free to drive, go ahead and buy that toy, but if you are truly serious about keeping a close check on your BAC% then it's an easy choice, these CAN be trusted, so use it correctly and it will be the best device you've ever bought yourself or someone you really care about.
Short answer, I highly recommend these and also highly recommend getting a calibration service plan so you don't have to worry about remembering when to do it as Andatech will email you just before it's due, and on top of that it's much more cost efficient, I'm going to give it a 9.95/10, EASILY the best I've owned yet.
Very handy, useful and easy to carry. It is great to know when you are safe to drive a car without the fear of being over the legal limit.
This is a great, compact breathalyser
Easy to use and feel confident using it.