One of our most advanced personal breathalysers, the AlcoSense Stealth breathalyser is held to our highest standards, with a powerful sensor that provides accurate 3 decimal BAC readings and lightning fast warm up times. Sleek design, cutting edge technology and affordable price make the Stealth a top choice among working professionals.Features
- Use the Stealth breathalyser for up to 6 months or 500 tests before it requires calibration
- See alcohol-specific accurate readings with +/- 0.005% BAC margin
- Lightweight and compact, carry this breathalyser anywhere you go
- Australian Standards AS3547 Certified
- MODEL NO.: ALS-STEALTHL
- BAC RANGE: 0.000% - 0.400%BAC
- SENSOR TYPE: FxCell2
- ACCURACY: ±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC
- WARM UP TIME: Within 10 seconds
- RESPONSE TIME: Within 10 seconds
- RECYCLE TIME: Within 10 seconds
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: (-)5 – 40°C
- POWER SUPPLY: 2 x AAA Batteries (Alkaline Only)
- MOUTHPIECES: 5 mouthpieces supplied (please note this unit is only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces)
- MEMORY CAPACITY: None
- RESULT READING: 0.000% to 0.400%BAC
- CERTIFICATION: Australian Standard AS3547
- CALIBRATION FREQUENCY: Australian Standards Requirement: Every 6 months
- DISPLAY: Back-lit LCD
- FEATURES: 3 decimal place reading, flow control, auto power off, test counter
- INCLUDES: User manual, mouthpieces, batteries, hard case, carry pouch
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 100g including batteries
- DIMENSIONS: H: 106mm, W: 50mm, D: 20mm
I have had mine just over 7 years now. I get it regularly calibrated and it has always been very close to accurate.
It is showing some signs of cosmetic wear and tear but still going strong.
I have had one of these for approximately 4 years now, and so have a couple of my friends. It has been tested side by side against a police issue very expensive model, and has always been accurate. The best money we have all spent!
The response & delivery time was very prompt & efficient.
The unit itself is easy to use & observations at the time of consumption of alcohol appear to be relative as an indication but unable to determine how accurate it is. Do you have any guidelines that you use for calculations or can you provide a chart that would be indicative of readings ie: as in number of beverages that are consumed in a time frame etc. & how long it takes for alchohol to be out of the system ?
So far so good, excellent product
Just received new AlcoSense Stealth, only used a couple of times but appears to be accurate and easy to use
I'm not what anyone would call a heavy drinker. After being 100% conviced I was under the limit and using a friends Alco Sense Stealth, I had to have one.
I was right on the limit .05 - and very shocked!
I drive to work and am a responsible person so AlcoSense is an essential little gadget. I have peace of mind when I go out now. Highly recommended.
Satisfied to date.
Great little unit, compact and easy to use, bought a second unit for best friend to keep safe