AlcoSense Elite 3
The AlcoSense Elite 3 breathalyser is designed for convenience and portability. Its sleek and compact design makes it easy to bring around, and it comes with a carry case for storing the unit and extra mouthpieces. Australian Standard AS3547 Certified for accuracy and reliability, the Elite 3 is an excellent breathalyser for all users.
- Space-saving, compact design
- Comes with a hard zip pouch for convenient device and mouthpiece storage
- Provides accurate, alcohol-specific readings at an affordable price
- Provides a reading with 10 seconds of taking a test. BAC results are accurate to 3 decimal places, ranging from 0.000% to 0.200%BAC
- Certified to Australian Standard AS3547
- Alerts you when calibration is required (every 500 tests)
- MODEL NO. : ALS-ELITE3
- BAC RANGE : 0.000% - 0.200%BAC
- SENSOR TYPE: FxCell2
- ACCURACY: ±0.005%BAC at 0.050%BAC
- WARM UP TIME: 3 seconds ~ 4 minutes
- RESPONSE TIME: Within 10 seconds at 0.10%BAC
- RECYCLE TIME: 10 seconds
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: 5 – 40°C
- POWER SUPPLY: 2 x AAA Batteries (Alkaline Only)
- MOUTHPIECES: 5 mouthpieces supplied (please note this unit is only compatible with AlcoSense mouthpieces)
- RESULT READING: 0.000% to 0.200%BAC
- CERTIFICATION: Australian Standard AS3547
- CALIBRATION FREQUENCY: Australian Standards Requirement: Every 6 months
- DISPLAY: Back-lit LCD
- FEATURES: 3 decimal place reading, flow control, auto power off, passive/fast mode
- INCLUDES: User manual, mouthpieces, batteries, carry case
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 83g including batteries
- DIMENSIONS: H: 975mm, W: 53.8mm, D: 18mm
Can’t get it to operate properly. I do not get the blo to come onto the screen. When a zero comes up it doesn’t give a reading
This is a great way to stay safe after a night out. It fits easily into my pocket and gives me peace of mind when I'm out late. the LED display, which is really handy in dark places. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to stay under the limit when they're out and about!
This is a very functional product. The controls aren't very user friendly, but it's easy enough if you use it often or have the manual handy. Sometimes the reading is inaccurate, so I need to take a couple of readings to get a consistent result. But it's a good product for the price.
Best thing I ever bought should’ve got one along time ago
We have been really struggling to make our unit work. Looking for a useful video to check we are doing it right. We are doing everything in the instructions but not getting a reading.
Got this as a birthday gift. I like that it is small and sleek. Easy to use and looks modern and stylish. The hard pouch is nice for storing mouthpieces and protecting the breathalyser.
I am very happy to have the elite 3 as it gives me very accurate reading and worth the cost.
Pleased with device but did have concerns until three discussions with help line on following matters:
- Users manual not sufficiently clear re opening of device to clear battery insulation for operation but discussion clarified.
- problem with airflow when using plastic mouthpiece found to be due to blocked airway due malformation of tube, after noting that OK without mouthpiece during discussion with helpline.
- although user manual referred to "click" I had taken beep as finalising operation and therefore was not getting reading but "OUT" on display. Operator clarified for me.
Now all OK and understood. Thanks
It is nice to have the comfort of knowing that you are safe to drive - particularly the next morning after a big night.