With a slightly smaller range than the 1516D, the 1018F air purifier has a coverage are of 33.9 m2- recommended for living rooms and bedrooms. With it’s sleek design, and it’s slim frame, you can place the 1018F anywhere in your room- even hiding it out of sight for convenience. Don’t let it’s slim appearance fool you- it’s a purifying powerhouse.
Coway Air Purifier - 1018F Classic
With a slightly smaller range than the 1516D, the 1018F air purifier has a coverage are of 33.9 m2- recommended for living rooms and bedrooms. With its sleek design and slim frame, you can place the 1018F anywhere in your room- even hiding it out of sight for convenience. Don’t let it’s slim appearance fool you- it’s a purifying powerhouse.
Slim design with powerful air purifying features
4 Stage Filtration System
The Coway 1018F air purifier may be small, but it utilises a powerful 4 Stage Filtration System, which reduces ultra-fine dust and odours to keep indoor air clean. It also provides an efficient dual-power system for inhaling contaminated air, and a front-facing accumulator for fresh air to provide faster, finer air handling.
BAD ODOURS AND HARMFUL GASSES
HAIR, FUR AND DUST
VIRUSES AND FUNGI
Powerful filtration system
99.9%* removal of 0.02nm fine particles
A slim and basic air purifier that can increase space efficiency and clean air anywhere in the room.
Coway’s four-stage differentiated filter system removes ultra-fine dust and odours to keep indoor air clean. It also provides a powerful dual-power system for inhaling contaminated air and a front-facing accumulator for fresh air to provide faster, finer air handling.
*Click here for test information
*Tested by Kimm (Korea Institute of Machinery and materials) 99.9% removal of 0.02 um micro particle (*at maximum air flow in the airtight chamber for more than 60 minutes) (2018.07.20 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.02um fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33m2 with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 20nm (0.02um) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.02um particles reaches 1 X 105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.4 m3) at temperature (℃) 20 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 48 ± 1 %
3. Fine particle removal rate is tested in an air tight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 93%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.05.03 CA Certificate)
1.Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-1018F model (recommended coverage area 33 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (8.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is 10%.
3. The harmful gases removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.
User-Friendly Control Panel
Choose from Automatic or Turbo mode
Smart Eco Air Purifier
Smart power saving feature that automatically switches to smart eco mode when the air has stayed clean for at least 10 minutes.
Efficient Air Speeds
Manually adjust air purifying speed from silent to speed 2
Controllable LED Indicator
Switch the pretty LED lights on when you want to know the air pollution level, and feel free to turn it off when you prefer no lights.
Safe for Children
The air purifier's child safety lock can be activated to disallow any changes of air purifier modes. In addition to that, the air purifier will automatically shut down if the cover is loose or being removed, reducing any potential hazards.
The air purifier will shut down automatically when the cover is loose or being removed.
Changes of any filtering modes are disabled when the child safety lock is activated.
Air Pollution Indicators
This Coway smart air purifier adapts to its surroundings, and shows the surrounding conditions by means of a coloured LED light indicator. The fan speeds are automatically adjusted, based on the room's air quality and lighting conditions- providing an ambient environment for you and your home.
With its slim and sleek design, the Coway 1018F fits everywhere within your house, providing an ease of mind, and clean air within your home. Plus, its many clever features make it a pleasure to use at home.
Turns off the LED indicator automatically when the surrounding light is dimmed for more than 3 minutes for a more comfortable sleeping environment.
Effectively senses the level of air pollution in the air and adjusts the unit's air purification mode accordingly.
SLIM & LIGHT
Slim enough to be slotted in anywhere and light enough to be carried around to place in other parts of your home.
Detachable Air Vent Grille
Detachable vent grilles are installed on the purifier top for easier, more effective cleaning than in other products with fixed covers.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Your Coway Air Purifier comes with a 2 year warranty, covered in Australia.
Coway set their sights on the overseas market, based on the world's top-notch water and air R&D infrastructure. Their main products include home wellness appliances, including air purifiers, water purifiers, bidets, and juicers. Based on their internationally integrated brand 'Coway', they are accelerating their overseas business through active cooperation for sales with global home appliances manufacturers.
The products and services ECARF certifies have been fully adapted to the needs of allergy sufferers. An independent advisory panel of 15 leading international scientists and technicians has developed the criteria they use to evaluate different product groups. The criteria are regularly updated to reflect the latest scientific findings. A product receives the Seal when it can be proved through audits or studies that the criteria have been fulfilled.
- Model No.: AP-1018F
- Coverage Area: Up to 33.9 m2
- Input Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 38W
- Dimensions: H: 641mm, D: 183mm, W: 376mm
- Product Weight: 7.25 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
- CADR1: 4.4 m3/min
- Harmful Gas Removal Efficiency2: 93%
- Filtration Efficiency (HEPA)3: 99.5%
- Filter Cleaning / Replacement Cycle (based on typical use):
- Pre-Filter: Every 2-4 weeks (Clean and wash)
- Fine Dust Filter : Every 4 months (Replace)
- Deodorisation Filter: Every 12 months (Replace)
- HEPA Filter: Every 12 months (Replace)
- Air Cleaning Levels - 1, 2, 3, Turbo
- Operation Modes - Auto, Eco, Manual
- Dust sensor, Light sensor
- Mood lights on/off
- Child Lock
- Filter Replacement Indicator (HEPA, Carbon)
- Noise Levels:
- Low: 27dB
- Medium: 38dB
- High: 47.4dB
1 Tested for filtering 0.3 ㎛ potassium chloride particles
2 Tested for removal efficiency of 5 substances: Ammonia(NH3)/Acetic acid(CH3COOH)/Acetaldehyde(CH3CHO)/Toluene(C7H8)/Formaldehyde(HCHO)
3 Tested for filtering 0.3 ㎛ potassium chloride particles at 32 LPM condition
* Performance is based on CA standard by the Korea Air Cleaning Association
* The above test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications