Coway 1516D Storm Air Purifier
Meet the Coway Storm Air Purifier, a superior air quality solution to enhance the indoor air quality of your home. This state-of-the-art air purifier is engineered with a primary focus on fine dust filtration, ensuring your living environment remains pristine and safe.
The Coway 1516D Storm boasts an impressive suite of features. Its four-tier filtration system, encompassing a pre-filter, fine dust filter, deodorisation filter, and HEPA filter, effectively eliminates 99.9% of ultra-fine particles measuring just 0.02 µm and rids your indoor air of 98% of harmful gases. ECARF certified as well, the Coway Storm is an allergy-friendly air purifier, making it a top choice for those with sensitivities or allergies.
With user-friendly controls, including a multi-coloured air quality indicator, operating the Coway 1516D Storm fine dust air purifier is a breeze. The unit's dynamic air purification capabilities, including versatile circulation modes and multi-directional air flow options, ensure comprehensive coverage throughout your space. To top it off, the device is designed for easy maintenance, featuring detachable outlet grilles that simplify the cleaning process. Breathe easier and enjoy a healthier, more invigorating atmosphere at home with the Coway Air Purifier 1516D Storm, setting new standards for fine dust filtration in Australia.
- 99.9% removal of 0.02 µm fine particles
- 98% removal of harmful gases
- Allergy-friendly air purifier - ECARF certified
- Multiple circulation modes for dynamic air purification
- Powerful air circulator for up to 6m
- 3 mode multi-directional air flow - forwards, upwards (90°), and a combination of both
- 4 tier filtration system with pre-filter, fine dust filter, deodorisation filter and HEPA filter
- User-friendly control panel
- Multi-coloured air quality indicators
- Detachable outlet grilles for easier cleaning
- MODEL NO.: AP-1516D
- COVERAGE AREA: Up to 49.5 sqm
- CADR: 6.3 cubic meters per minute
- NOISE LEVEL: Low: 21.6dB, Medium: 37dB, High: 44.3dB
- FILTER LIFE:
- Pre-Filter: Every 2-4 weeks (Clean and wash)
- Fine Dust Filter: Every 4 months (Replace)
- Deodorisation Filter: Every 24 months (Replace)
- HEPA Filter: Every 12 months (Replace)
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 220-240V, 50Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 65W
- DIMENSIONS: H: 756mm, D: 240mm, W: 410mm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 12 kg
- Made in Korea
*Tested by Kimm (Korea Institute of Machinery and materials) 99.9% removal of 0.02 µm micro particle (*at maximum air flow in the airtight chamber for more than 60 minutes) (2018.05.18 by KIMM report)
1. Performance tested by KIMM (Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials), to measure how long it takes to remove 99.9% of the 0.02µm fine particles when operating the air purifier, Operated to measure the particle reduction rate over time (according to the internal standard of the KIMM) of the AP-1516D model (recommended coverage area 45m2 with filters), in chamber and under environmental conditions of the Korea Air cleaning Association (SPS-KACA 002-132, Indoor air purifier performance Test) after providing 20nm (0.02µm) of particles into the chamber.
2. Particle removal rate by an air purifier operation is tested until the background concentration of 0.02µm particles reaches 1 X 105/cm3 in the test chamber (30.4 m3) at temperature (℃) 20 ±1 / Relative Humidity (%) 48 ± 1 %
3. Fine particle removal rate is tested in an airtight laboratory environment by a specific model of an air purifying device. Actual performance and test are subjected to change depending on the region and product specification.
*As a result of testing CA certification standards, the removal rate of removal of harmful gases is 98%. (30 minutes of operation in the chamber), (Based on 2018.04.28 CA Certificate)
1.Harmful gases removal test is based on CA certification by the Korea Air Cleaning Association (SPS_KACA 002-132:2018, indoor air purifier removal test), AP-1516D model (recommended coverage area 45 m2 with filters) for Ammonia, Acetic acid, Acetaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde
2. Tested in the chamber (4.0 m3) at temperature (℃) 23 ±5 / Relative Humidity (%) 55 ±15, and for deodorization test. The initial concentration of gas for testing is 10 ppm and the tolerance for concentration is ±10%.
3. The harmful gases removal rate is tested in an airtight chamber laboratory environment by a specific mode of an air purifying device based on a test standard of the Air Cleaning Association. The test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications.
Love my Coway air purifier, works beatifully.
I love Coway as a brand and used to own their 1008dh air purifier, which has lasted for many years now. I know that Coway is a trustworthy brand and it made sense for me to get this one when it came out. It has been a beauty around the house - as expected - and works silently and efficiently in the living room. The smell from 3 dogs in the house is a lot less now since it started running. Yes the price is quite high but for the quality from Coway and the benefits of a great working unit that also looks great on display, I think it's well worth it.