Ionmax ION632 10L Per Day Desiccant Dehumidifier
- CHOICE Recommended
- Sensitive Choice approved dehumidifier
- Portable dehumidifier with Carry Handle
- Excellent Humidity Control
- Highly Rated and Recommended by Choice
- IMPROVED HUMIDITY LEVEL CONTROLS
- 4 RH LEVELS
- 60% - For maximum energy saving and quiet operation
- 50% - Inhibit mould and bacteria growth
- 40% - Super dry mode to prevent condensation
- Laundry (Continuous) - Dry clothes faster during winter
- 3 POWER LEVELS (Auto, Low, High)
- Large Area Coverage
- Produces soothing warmth as it dehumidifies your home
- Energy Efficient
- Timer Up to 8 Hours
- Low Noise Levels (44 ~ 51 DBA)
- Silver Nano Technology Filter
- Auto Restart and Function Retrieval After Power Cut
- Low Maintenance
- Large 3.5L water tank
- Water level viewer
- Carry handle
- Hand grip to pull water tank out
- Continuous drainage option (a hose is provided)
- MODEL NO.: ION632
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 220-240V AC ~50Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 420 – 740W
- COVERAGE AREA: 30 - 50 sqm
- DAILY DEHUMIDIFYING RATE: 10L (20°C, 60% RH)
- TANK CAPACITY: 3.5L
- NOISE LEVEL: 51 dB High / 44 dB Low
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 7.8kg
- DIMENSIONS: H: 520mm, W: 416mm, D: 186mm
Extremely effective, reliable and efficient. Started working straight away after plugging it in. Highly recommend this unit.
Its working great...
So far so good. Much quieter than expected - like a fan.
Bought this because we had high condensation in our apartment. Within 3 days of getting it and using it, have no more problems and have even shedded winter clothing layers at night because it actually raises the temperature in our apartment. Best purchase. No regrets whatsoever.
I never knew there was so much moisture in the air. Our house has suffered from condensation problems for years, and we previously used damp absorbent containers, which are messy to handle. The ION632 is producing litres of water per day, and it will save me having to deal with those messy absorbent containers. This is a great product which is easy to use. It is somewhat loud on the auto setting, but it is quiet on the low setting. Emptying the catch tray is easy, and does not spill.
The product is working just fine. Appreciation for responding to my request for advice when product was back in stock. Purchase and delivery pretty quick. Aust Post do not give much notice of actual delivery i.e. 6am that morning for delivery that day. More notice of actual delivery day and time would be better for consumers, when product delivery requires signature.